Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What the hell do you write on a blog?

Ok lets try to do this again. As the title suggests what the hell do you write on a personal blog? Well when I started this blog I had the idea of being so creative and original by posting about my work, play and my thoughts... hahaha original eh?

Well I guess if you can spin it the write way work can be play. Like yesterday I went to interview some of the PhD engineering students and got to play with some of their motion sensing equipment.. That was fun. If anyone is ever bored i recommend trying to balance on a BUSO ball with your eyes closed and squatting. For those that don't know what a BUSO ball is look below.





Looks innocent enough eh? But don't appearances fool you the amount of imbalance this causes especially when your eyes are closed and your are trying to squat on it causes your legs to like spasm just trying to correct your balance.

Regardless that was fun. >< Maybe if i feel like it I will post some videos of that experience.

Well apart from that the other thing that I had planned on putting on this blog would be my work in progress for my Warhammer 40,000 miniatures and what not. That would probably give me an incentive to actually finish painting those guys...

The last thing was the thoughts component. My mom was the one who actually convinced me to start this blog since well she said that I should continue writing lest I lose my eloquence. Hmm that is pretty true it took me a while to remember the word eloquence. All those lab reports are really dumbing me down.

Well here is hopes that I will come up with more creative content!

No comments:

Post a Comment